Marjorie J Heinrich
Senior trial attorney Marjorie Heinrich manages the Dolan Law Firm's East Bay office. Ms. Heinrich draws on decades of civil trial defense experience to give plaintiffs strategic advantage in even the most complex personal injury and employment discrimination cases. Ms. Heinrich has tried numerous cases to verdict, settled millions of dollars of cases, and before becoming a managing attorney with the Dolan Law Firm was honored by the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association as the 2007 Defense Attorney of the Year.
Ms. Heinrich has been managing the Dolan Law Firm’s East Bay office since January 2008. Her vast experience as a civil defense attorney gives her invaluable insight to the defense perspective in civil litigation. Marjorie's civil practice has included wrongful death actions, catastrophic motor vehicle and motorcycle accidents, employment discrimination and harassment claims, traumatic brain injuries, medical malpractice and elder abuse claims, severe dog bite incidents, uninsured and underinsured motorist claims, complex regional pain syndrome claims, and many other complex actions.
Marjorie regularly lectures on trial and negotiation skills on a local and national level and has served on numerous panels for Bay Area bar associations. Ms. Heinrich is also a graduate of the prestigious National Institute for Trial Advocacy.
Ms. Heinrich earned a Bachelor of Science degree in 1983 from the University of California at Berkeley where she swam and played water polo for the Golden Bears. She then earned her JD degree in 1986 from Golden Gate University School of Law. Marjorie has been licensed to practice law in California since December 1986. Ms. Heinrich is committed to bringing excellent results to individuals who have been injured in accidents or mistreated in the workplace.
Verdicts & Settlements:
- $1.68 million SETTLEMENT for personal injuries arising out of a major tanker truck collision. Read More.
- $1.5 million SETTLEMENT, Premises liability, Falcon v. The Buckhorn Grill Restaurant. Read More.
- $1.1 million SETTLEMENT for personal injuries arising out of a pedestrian v. truck accident. Read More.
- $915,000 SETTLEMENT, medical negligence/elder abuse. Read more.
- $900,000.00 SETTLEMENT, medical negligence/elder abuse. Read More.
- $850,000 SETTLEMENT for personal injuries arising out of a bicycle v. truck accident. Read more.
- $720,000.00 Settlement. Almeida v. Greenwaste Recovery, Inc. Read More.
- $710,000.00 SETTLEMENT for race and sexual orientation discrimination. Read More.
- $600,000.00 SETTLEMENT for personal injuries arising out of a rear end motor vehicle collision. Read More.
- $600,000 SETTLEMENT (San Francisco County). A 62 year-old married oncology nurse with St. Francis Memorial Hospital in San Francisco was struck by a Yellow Cab. Read More.
- $500,000 ARBITRATION AWARD, slip and fall, Martin v. BART, Contra Costa County. Read More.
- $500,000 SETTLEMENT, motor vehicle accident, Bunting, Rieger v. Lopez, CSAA. Santa Clara County. Read More.
- $300,000.00 SETTLEMENT. Plaintiff suffered serious personal injuries when a large plate glass window shattered on him. Read More.
- $45,864.65 VERDICT, jury trial, Runnells v. Alcala, Alameda County Superior Court, Judge Lawrence Appel. Read More.
- $75,000 BINDING ARBITRATION AWARD. Read More.
- $437,500 SETTLEMENT. Read More.
- California, 1986
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1986
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 1986
- University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- B.S. - 1983
Honors and Awards
- Defense Attorney of the Year 2007, San Francisco Trial Lawyer's Association
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Alameda-Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California